SPIRIT & MIND ELEVATION CLASSES!!

Hello Everyone! We will be rolling out our 2nd Mentoring Classes, to the "Spirit & Mind Elevation" transformational program/workshop, with "Lex T." in the following weeks to come! So make sure you sign-up and stay tuned in, for more chance's coming soon to enter Enrollment opening very soon. We Can't wait to see you there! :)
-LEX & The 'RDDC' Team


Translate

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Even In The Face Of "F.E.A.R." #Do It Scared & See It Through!


Our Dr. Clarity/ Guest Expert Herself & Wonderous Spirit: 'Dr.' Zee Najarian!


Zee Najarian is a clarity coach and an unshakable optimist. She teaches women how to figure out what their passions are so that they can live a more joyful and authentic life. She is the co-president of the Bloom Again Foundation which helps economically vulnerable women when they are faced with a medical challenge.

Zee has spent the past 15 years trying to get over the "there has to be more to life" feeling and after having different jobs, countless side gigs, serving on different nonprofit boards and getting multiple degrees, she now uses her experience and expertise to help others build a life that they love.

"My heart won’t let me settle for mediocre.
And I’m betting neither will yours.
Your soul knows you’re worth more.
Way more!"

I always knew that. That little voice inside me always told me that I’m made for something greater, but I always ignored it. I settled for less, I kept complicating things and I kept hiding my true self from the world. Then there came a time where that voice was so loud that I couldn’t ignore it anymore...
To Get More Insights & Clarity check-out The Link(s) Below!

www.zeenajarian.com

@zeenajarian on FB and IG

No comments:

Post a Comment