SPIRIT & MIND ELEVATION CLASSES!!

Hello Everyone! We will be rolling out our 2nd Mentoring Classes, to the "Spirit & Mind Elevation" transformational program/workshop, with "Lex T." in the following weeks to come! So make sure you sign-up and stay tuned in, for more chance's coming soon to enter Enrollment opening very soon. We Can't wait to see you there! :)
-LEX & The 'RDDC' Team


Translate

Sunday, February 2, 2020

#How To Keep A Man By Letting Him Go... (Seriously)!

Hello #RDDC Familianz! 

We are excited to finally give you all more of what's been well awaited for and that is...The Guests! Yes indeed, we were and are blessed with the presence of "Mrs. Joyce Fields". She is a great relationship expert, philanthropist and much more to the world as we know it! #Keeping By Letting Go" is the name of our episode. In this Interview we are discussing her latest book collection along with many other titles, which is.. "The Best Way To Keep A Man, Is By Letting Him Go (Among Other Things)". She also will be reading inserts from her a few of her books as well, with a convo that is sure to keep you in the mix. So come tune in with us and enjoy the ride. Let's Go! :)

CHECK OUT MORE OF " JOYCE FIELDS" BELOW! &--> LEARN MORE HERE!






Joyce Fields,

"I write books that inspire people on their journey to make the world a better place."




My name is Joyce Fields, and I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan.  I now reside in Arcadia, California.  I have been in love with reading and writing virtually all of my life.  I coupled my passion for writing with my mission to inspire people to make the world a better place, resulting in my authoring eight books and sharing inspirational messages with various audiences.


I started my career as a stenographer at a major utility company, working my way up through supervisor of word processing, then as the office manager for an automotive advertising agency, and, lastly, as an executive assistant at a large non-profit health maintenance organization.  I am also a professional proofreader.  All of these positions were leading me into writing and becoming an author.

In 1982 my first piece was published.  I entered a writing contest for a magazine.  I didn’t win, but they notified me that they still wanted to publish my article.  And they paid me $100!  They published the article verbatim!  I took that as a sign that my writing was publishable.

Subsequent to that, I wrote three op-ed columns for The Detroit Free Press.  They published all three of them verbatim!  I took that as another sign that my writing was publishable.

I wrote my first book, Line of Serenity (a memoir), in 1997.  Being the oldest of seven, in a very happy family, I wanted to capture the way our parents raised us so that the way they did it would not be lost when we all passed on.  (Sadly, our oldest brother passed away on April 28, 2013.) There has never been any sibling rivalry in our family; we all adore each other!  Many people read the manuscript and told me that I should publish it.  The book goes from 1944 (the year I was born) through 1977 (the year our mother passed on) and includes family recipes and photographs.  Recipes, because food was–and still is–an important part of my family’s fabric; photographs, so that descendants can see what their ancestors looked like and be amazed to find a resemblance to an ancestor.  You don’t have to be a family member to enjoy this book!  For older readers, it’s a walk down memory lane; for younger readers, it provides a peek into the past.

Forty-six years ago, I married my childhood sweetheart.  We have two grown sons, eight grandchildren, and three great-grandchildren.  Family is everything!

THANK YOU!!  FIND OUT MORE HERE!  http://goodshortbooks.com/










No comments:

Post a Comment