1. Slow down! When you eat more slowly, the sugar in your food has time to hit your bloodstream and trigger the sensation of fullness.
2. Drink a glass of water or seltzer before each meal to take the edge off hunger.
3. Eat with your opposite hand. It will definitely slow you down, and any tendency to “shovel” food will disappear.
4. Don’t eat in front of the TV to avoid mindless munching and the surprising discovery that you’ve eaten the entire container of ice cream.
5. Chew your food 15 to 20 times per bite. This not only aids digestion, it's another great tactic for slowing down.
As a bonus tip, try a fiber supplement. Fiber adds bulk, so you’ll feel fuller sooner.
Stay Blessed, Happy and only You! "Lex' & RDDC"