SPIRIT & MIND ELEVATION CLASSES!!

Hello Everyone! We will be rolling out our 2nd Mentoring Classes, to the "Spirit & Mind Elevation" transformational program/workshop, with "Lex T." in the following weeks to come! So make sure you sign-up and stay tuned in, for more chance's coming soon to enter Enrollment opening very soon. We Can't wait to see you there! :)
-LEX & The 'RDDC' Team


Translate

Saturday, March 24, 2018

A Solution For Your Neuropathy Pain?

  #5 False Neuropathy Facts Your Doctor Mistakenly Promotes

From the desk of Dr. Randall C. Labrum, Neuropathy Expert and Former Neuropathy Sufferer

As I go from place to place giving lectures, classes, and seminars on the subject of Peripheral Neuropathy, an unfortunate situation continues to cause me great concern. Without exception, my seminar attendees think and believe that their condition of neuropathy has no cure.

The medical community is largely responsible for this misinformation being passed on to the suffering patient. In my view, it is the job and responsibility of the family doctor to teach the patient about their neuropathy problem. It is also the doctor’s job to train the patient in what they can do to improve and manage their neuropathy case successfully.

Given the misconceptions of my seminar attendees, however, this teaching and training obviously isn't being done. That this discouraging situation be allowed to continue year after year, in a world where medicine has otherwise come to offer so many outstanding solutions and even "miracles", is a real shame.


Many neuropathy patients, suffering with foot or hand pain, tingling, numbness, burning, and other evasive and hard to describe neuropathy symptoms, don’t even know the name of their condition! And while others do, that is essentially all they know. With this in mind I want to address some of the most commonly INCORRECT "facts" that suffering neuropathy patients have been told, or come to understand, due to the lack of patient education by the medical community.



1. Neuropathy comes with age, and there is nothing you can do about it.

This statement is only partially correct, inasmuch as aging can contribute to the increased onset and intensity of the neuropathy condition. There are, however, many simple techniques and procedures that any person can learn which will offset many of these effects of aging as they relate to peripheral neuropathy.

One example of the many easy things that can be done is to simply recline on the sofa for a fifteen-minute nap with the feet propped up on the back of the sofa above the level of the body. This simple "exercise" allows stagnated, toxin-laden blood in the feet and lower legs to move more rapidly back to the heart and lungs with the assistance of gravity, where it will be oxygenated and cleansed.

2. We do not know what causes neuropathy.

This is absolutely incorrect! Most causes of neuropathy are indeed known and not difficult to understand. Cancer patients being treated with chemotherapy, for example, are at very high risk for developing neuropathy. The poisonous effects of the powerful cancer-killing drugs are known to damage the sensory nerves in the feet, hands and other peripheral areas. Diabetes is an obvious and well-known catalyst for peripheral neuropathy as well. A lesser known example is the sudden reduction of blood pressure due to anti-hypertensive prescriptions, which is nonetheless perhaps one of neuropathy’s leading causes.

Since neither surgery nor prescription drugs are effective at “curing” peripheral neuropathy, most physicians are not willing to take the time to educate and manage these types of cases and will instead simply tell the patient that there is no known cause or cure, and that the best that can be offered are powerful, painkilling drugs. This is truly an unfortunate and incorrect approach to a very treatable condition.

3. There are no treatment procedures for neuropathy.

In reality the best treatment procedures for peripheral neuropathy do not need to be administered by a doctor. Therefore the doctor is neither motivated to learn them nor teach to the patient. Experience has proven that most family doctors are not even aware of these methods and are not motivated to get involved with this type of patient management; this is because it is too time intensive and not worthwhile financially. Patients must, therefore, assume the responsibility of learning and implementing the methods of self-treatment. I have created a simple step-by-step program that will teach you these methods which you can get at this link --> Click Here.

This is actually a good and positive thing! Significant amounts of money will be saved by the patient taking over their own case and not paying the high professional fees. By reducing these costs, most any person is able to correct their neuropathy problem without the financial burdens that prevent many individuals from getting the care which they otherwise need and deserve.

4. Neuropathy just gets worse with time, and you have to accept that you are “stuck” with it.

This statement is only true if the neuropathy patient ignores their condition and takes no remedial action. If corrective, self-treatment procedures are implemented by the patient, the miserable symptoms of neuropathy can be greatly improved. Instead of the condition worsening and an individual finding himself “stuck” with it, life gets much better as the pain, numbness, and tingling sensations get better and normal life returns. This is made possible as the sufferer begins taking easy and proven steps which I reveal in my neuropathy program for improving the circulation in the legs and feet.



5. Since you are diabetic, there is no help available for you. 

This very incorrect but common statement is so unfortunate and untrue. Although the condition of diabetes does indeed complicate the condition of neuropathy, it does not eliminate the diabetic patient from significant help with their neuropathy condition. Most persons with severe diabetic neuropathy would be very satisfied with 30-70% improvement of their condition. This is what we have experienced by teaching diabetic individuals how to increase circulation and regenerate the health of their sensory nerves in the legs, feet, and hands.

In terms of all of the misconceptions I've just addressed, it is ultimately the responsibility of the neuropathy sufferer to prove them incorrect for himself, by acquiring the information and education necessary to start the healing process on his own. A doctor likely won't hold your hand through this process, nor even point you in the right general direction. Unfortunately, that's just not the way the system as it is set up today works.

Please do not fail yourself with prejudice, doubt, indecision, or lack of action. Recovery is waiting for you, but you alone must take the responsibility and fulfill the simple, easy to learn steps which lead to dramatic improvement of this frustrating condition.

For more information on how you can began taking charge of your neuropathy condition as soon as today, I invite you to review the special, highly effective resolution program I created uniquely for peripheral neuropathy sufferers. You can Click Here to go directly to the program’s website now.




Check Out Just A Few Of Countless Reviews Below! Best Of Luck!



"I literally have tried everything else, from supplements, to homeopathic remedies, TENS, I've seen three neurologists, a rheumatologist, 4 primary doctors, two gastroenterologists, etc. I am only 34 years old, and needless to say, it has been a real battle. However, I am finding your treatment program extremely interesting. Thank you for putting this information out there!!! As somebody who fights everyday, it's nice to have people in my corner. Thank you again!!!!"
Gabe. K.
Fullerton, CA



"I love how simple this program is! After everything else I have tried the 6 steps were so clearly explained and easy to do it was almost impossible to believe how quickly they began producing results. My life was given over to neuropathy for nearly a decade.  I am happy to report that is now mine to live again. I can’t thank Dr. Labrum enough."
Anne Marie E.
San Diego, CA



"Tonight my husband and I went out and visited some friends who live up the road from us. They wanted to know how my feet were because they were aware I was trying something new for my PN. We spent 45 minutes telling them all about what I was doing. To be very honest, I was skeptical, but hopeful when Dr. Labrum told me about this new possibility and treatment. I have been to at least 6 doctors and spent nearly a thousand dollars looking, hoping, praying for relief and a cure from the ever present burning and numbness in my feet. I can honestly say I’m excited and so pleased with just 5 weeks of the 6 Step Program and the relief and comfort I am experiencing."
Bev. M.
Fairview, UT



"I wouldn’t wish peripheral neuropathy on my worst enemy. I hate to say it, but I'm glad that Dr. Labrum suffered from it though. This inspired man has used his own painful experience with this awful condition to create a program that’s finally given me hope and relief. It’s a godsend, and so is Dr. Labrum!"


Edward W.
Birmingham, AL



Dr. Labrum Quotes



"I have had this exact experience myself. I was a neuropathy patient with such intense symptoms that I was shopping for a motorized wheelchair! I was depressed! Even though I was a doctor who knew a lot about neuropathy, I had no idea why I had the condition . . . as a 60 year old person who was not diabetic, nor did I have any other apparent reason to have peripheral neuropathy. But I had it, and I was suffering. My lifestyle was taken away from me and all that I had planned for in retirement was also now gone. The good news is that I discovered not only why I had it, but also how to correct it! I now have NO neuropathy symptoms at all. I have discovered why I had the problem. There are thousands upon thousands of other people in our society who are just like I was. They suffer intensely but there is no “apparent” reason for them to be a neuropathy patient."
Dr. Randall C. Labrum
Clinician, Researcher, Author



"I get so excited every time I have the opportunity to help someone with a chronic unresolved health problem. The ability to provide my expertise and experience in resolving these conditions creates a feeling of satisfaction like nothing else. In my many years of clinical experience I’ve had the opportunity to treat many peripheral neuropathy cases never thinking that I would be one of these patients myself. In addition to the pain and suffering, one of the biggest disappointments is the frustration that goes with a condition such as neuropathy, since the patient spends a lot of time and money searching for the cause and cure of their problem, only to be grossly disappointed. To be told that their condition is not correctable, and they are stuck with this problem forever. I am here to tell you this is not the case. I want each person [reading this today] today to know that I have suffered with the symptoms of neuropathy such as tingling, numbness, pain, inability to walk normally, considering even buying a power chair. I know what it’s like to feel like this is how the rest of my life will be. This experience has motivated me to create [The Neuropathy Solution Program] and to encourage you to have faith and to have confidence. You do not have to give up. You do not have to be in despair about your neuropathy condition. I can assure you the information in this program will indeed give you a dramatic and satisfying amount of improvement, and many times the correction is a complete resolution of the problem. I have proven this over and over through the years, including with myself. I am thrilled. I am excited. I am pleased to serve you a solution to this very frustrating problem. I wish you the very best and encourage you to follow this program exactly as outlined. Do not cut corners, do not pick and choose or eliminate any of these steps. If all those items are implemented as prescribed, I can assure that you’ll be very, very satisfied with this simple and easy program...."
Dr. Randall C. Labrum
Clinician, Researcher, Author






Reviews of The Neuropathy Solution



"I read Dr. Labrum’s book about neuropathy and must admit that I really enjoyed it and learned a lot. Many things were explained and clarified which I, as somebody who suffers from peripheral neuropathy, had been wondering about for a long time. I did however feel like I should confirm the information and treatment suggestions which were in the book, so I printed a copy of Dr. Labrum’s book and gave it to my family doctor for his reaction.  It took him a while to get around to reading it, but my doctor finally called and said that Dr. Labrum's book was the best book on this subject that he had seen for people with peripheral neuropathy. I suggest that if you have peripheral neuropathy you should begin Dr. Labrum’s program by following the 6 steps. I am happy for you to have this program to help you. The easy step by step layout of the book makes it just perfect to use."
Gilbert E.
Monroe, LA




"I do not have neuropathy. I am a fairly healthy working guy trained as an engineer and mathematician. My reason for purchasing the Neuropathy Solution Program was that I have some aged relatives who suffer with this condition terribly. I was willing to spend a little money of my own to see if I could find some much needed help for these folks. Before I supplied them with the program, I of course wanted to read it first, to see if it met my approval. I was literally blown back by the ability of Dr. Labrum to take a complicated scientific, medical subject and explain it in such an easily understood manner. In my experience, most books on complicated subjects like peripheral neuropathy are very long and complex, and hard to get through, but not this one. I lost no time in printing it and providing a copy to my relatives. I just hope they will now be diligent in following the six easy treatment steps that are taught and presented in the program. The photos and illustrations were an unexpected bonus, making the whole program easier to understand."
Barry B.
San Diego, CA




"After attending one of Dr. Labrum’s public classes about neuropathy, I decided to purchase his new book about this neuropathy problem which has been such a plague to me. I had hopes that the book would be as entertaining and easy to understand as the class was. I am happy to announce to anyone reading this, that the book far exceeded my expectations. It is indeed easy to read and fully understand the causes and self-treatment procedures needed to treat and correct the condition of peripheral neuropathy yourself.

Dr. Labrum has artfully avoided using too much scientific language which would make it difficult for the medically uneducated reader. I found only a few words which were not in my own vocabulary, and Dr. Labrum has explained them clearly in the short text of his book. I am now much more educated on this subject. As a person with neuropathy, I have, in the past, been frustrated not knowing all that I should about its cause and correct treatment procedures. I think my most favorite thing about this book is the format of the content. It is designed to be used as an instructional manual which is easy to review and look back to any given point about managing this problem. The pictures, illustrations, and art work make it even more easily understood.

I have printed the e-book from my home computer printer and now have a copy which I keep by me. I can also share it with my family and friends as they ask how I got myself better and how I am now walking normally. They are amazed and so am I."

Gwen M.
Tucson, AZ

Now See For Yourself --> Right Here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment